About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Something exciting has happened!

Last week Jay was reading about the new Google computer that's coming out. He went online and filled out an application to test it.

Yesterday, UPS knocked on the door and delivered Jay a free laptop!!!!!!!!!!!! All he has to do is play with it and report any problems to them.

Talk about good luck!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel pretty lucky! It's a new OS that they are sending laptops out in the world to get feedback from people. You can sign up for free and maybe they'll send you one! It's been fun getting to explore a new OS and we kinda needed another laptop, so it worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete