About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Little Shop of Hollers

So, I've started a new blog.

I'm still going to update this blog with our family and day-in-the -life stuff. But my new blog is for invited readers only, as a safe place to talk about the baby blues that I've been having and how they're impacting our lives.

I just want to be able to have the freedom to write candidly and say what's truly on my mind without fear of being criticized or judged for those feelings. Not that I've had any negative experiences with this blog. So far, everyone has been very respectful and ! enjoy the comments I get when I get them. But, when you have a public blog you just never know who is reading. For such blogs, the author generally doesn't care who is reading (myself included) and welcomes views and clicks and comments from anyone and everyone! This is true for The Rocky Holler Picture Show, but not so much for my new blog. I want to be able to write about the private things in my life and know that the people who are readings things that are very personal care and are supportive.


If someone out there is interested in reading my new blog, just shoot me an email at annapholler@gmail.com. I'll forward you an invitation to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment