About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, December 3, 2010

bad dreams

I had the worst dream last night.

It starred LOTS of people from my past.

Weird people.

People who I haven't thought about in years.

It was the kind of dream that was so terrible that I kept waking up from it, feeling unnerved, and returning to it when I fell back to sleep. It was just horrible.

This morning I am so tired.

I'm not even going to tell you about the content of the dream because it would probably just make you dislike my husband.

1 comment:

  1. ugh, i've had dreams that make me tired. i hope it was a one time occurrence.....

    ReplyDelete