About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Granola Day

This year Jay and I are giving the gift of homemade granola to coworkers! Yesterday was the day that I mixed, baked and assembled it! I have to say, I do have some sort of magical granola mastery magic in my fingertips (sorry for the bragging. Just skip a few sentences if the sound of me tooting my own horn bothers you). We always have granola on hand in our house because Jay is a granola monster, and I did some taste comparing between my finished granola and the Reading Terminal granola. Mine was much, much, much better!

Anyway, I made an obscene amount of granola. Twelve cups of oats were used in the process (though I may have eaten five cups of them as I cooked. I sampled so much that I wasn't able to eat dinner last night).

photo-155

photo-156

photo-157

2 comments:

  1. jeesh, braggy...

    hahahah...whatever. when you have a gift for something you should share it! i want to try my hand at anna's magical granola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the magical recipe? I love some good granola.

    ReplyDelete