About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

He's ba-ack

Charlie has been back since Black Friday. He had retired to the North Pole for the other three seasons, slaving on wooden toys and baked goods, but now he's back. I'm so glad that Charlie doesn't hibernate. If he did, he would have been lost to our bb's and we would have had to throw him out. THE HORROR.

THANK GOD THAT HE KNEW OUR NEW ADDRESS. That means that Santa does as well. Phew. I can rest easily now.

Most nights he moves, but sometimes he's sick or experiences bouts laziness.

The Elf on The Shelf makes Christmas better!


No comments:

Post a Comment