About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poor Babies

Both of my girls are sick.

Bunny couldn't sleep last night. She just tossed and turned, laying in bed, wide awake and coughing until almost midnight. It's so sad.

I wish that I didn't have to send them to school today, but I do. Neither Jay or I can stay at home.

In other news, we ate crappy pizza ON THE COUCH WHILE WATCHING TV last night. It's a toally illegal move in our house. I did baths early and got everyone in jammies right away. I have been feeling a little bit under the weather myself, and it just felt so relaxing to cuddle up with my children, a little bit of cheesy bread and Anne of Green Gables. I think that I'd like to get the books for Bunny. I'm not sure if they're too far above her reading level at this point, but if so, I could always read them to her.

While they were still feeling well, the girls were doing a bit of song writing.

Here are a few clips of them singing and judging each other. We watch the X Factor together, so, they have learned to be discerning.

The last video of Lila is really the best.






1 comment: