About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ponytail

Bunny is just like me! Her hair grows like a weed!

A few months ago it was super-short and now she's able to get it back into a ponytail. I can't wait until her bangs are all grown out. Again, in true mama fashion, every couple of years she consistently wants bangs and then spends months clipping them back until the joyous day when they are finally long enough to tuck behind her ears.

1 comment:

  1. cute! i sometimes clip my bangs back, but seriously, i can't believe how natural my hair swoops into a bang. bang bang baby

    ReplyDelete