About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

flowers and body butter

I walked into work this morning to find this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers with a lemon in the vase (lemons are my favorite fruit, scent and flavor).

Being that my husband thinks that things like sending flowers are contrived and cheesy and has never done anything like this... ever... I didn't expect it on a Tuesday, Mid-December and for no reason.


Even when you know that someone loves you, sometimes it's nice to know that they want you to feel special. It doesn't take much for me. Today was WAY more than I require to make me feel loved. But, I'll take it and I appreciate it.

Thank you, Jay.



And when I got home, he had gotten me a present. It's my favorite body butter!

1 comment: