About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Couch Tater

One of my favorite things to do is to cuddle up with my husband on a cool fall night with a glass of wine and watch our fall shows. Particularly now, when my days are full of packing and worrying... mindless tv acts like an old friend who helps me to hibernate inside myself for a few hours before bedtime.

At this time of year I look forward to:


Mad Men
Dexter
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
The X Factor (becuase what is life without a televised singing competition?)
America's Next Top Model
Glee
and
Gossip Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment