About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heart Dropper


IMG_2489 a video by mamahollerz on Flickr.

Lila wrote this song the other day. For once I was smart enough to punch down all the lyrics and get a video clip of her singing it. She only makes it through a few seconds of the song, but it's enough to present the tune.

I don't know about you, but I think this is a hit.

Here are the lyrics:

HEART DROPPER

Baby you're a heart dropper
Droppin' hearts from the sky
Bay you're a heart dropper
Ooh Ooh Ooh

Blood is squirting on the way down
Your heart is getting smaller
and my heart pounds
Ooh Ooooh Oooh

When the sky is becoming clear
You know that I"m right here
Oooh Oooh Oooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment