About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

He Walks Softly But He Carries A Big Gun

You know that  a dog is small when it appears that Sidney Holler could stomp him out.


He might be small, but he's all ears!  


I love this little guy.  Let me tell you, it's going to be hard to give him back.  His only flaw is that he's not willing to take any of Pandora's crap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment