About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vacation Picture of the Day #7

I ended up pushing myself to go to the gym this morning and my workout really stunk.  My weights were fine, but I had to force myself through cardio. It was hell.  I jumped from one machine to the next and left feeling exhausted and defeated.

We had a little faux birthday party for Lila today, complete with gifts from my parents and their friends.  My mom gave Lila a $100 bill and I thought that she was going to die.  She asked if she could buy a house with it.  She felt gold-tooth Beverly Hills rich.

Here are a few pictures from the day.









1 comment:

  1. She really IS a reincarnated southern Belle!

    ReplyDelete