About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation Photo of the Day #8 Cirque Du Soleil

I may not be able to update tomorrow because I'm meeting my friend Erika at St. Pete's Beach and then staying overnight in a hotel there.

We all went to see Cirque Du Soleil today.  My dad got the girls hoodies with angel wings on the back as souvenirs.  I couldn't take pictures inside, so most of my pictures of the day are in the lobby of the arena.

The show was good.  I thought that some of the costumes were a bit eccentric and strange, but the performers were so incredible.  I found myself holding my breath over and over though out the show, scared that someone would fall.






1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to see them live! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete