About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vacation Photo of the Day #12

What a nice day.

My mom's trainer came over and my dad made a huge lunch/dinner.

But first I went to the gym and did a 20 minute run on the treadmill using an incline of 4.0 and pushing it up to 6.0 for my last few minutes.  Then I got onto the elliptical.  I skipped weights because I was just spent at the end of my cardio.   I'm going to join a 24 Hour Fitness when I go back to California.  There's one that is pretty close to my house and it doesn't seem too pricey.  I'm going to pop in and see if they have any good membership deals going on.

Here are a few pictures from the day!

screenshot from the treadmill

 Me!  Very gross and sweaty after working out.  It's satisfying to me to see myself so red in the face.

And now for the food!
 Peppers stuffed with onion and yellow squash
 Appetizers
 Homemade Calamari

No comments:

Post a Comment