About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weight Update

Recently I posted about some big lifestyle changes that I implemented exactly two weeks ago!

Over the past two weeks I've worked REALLY hard.

Yesterday when I put on jeans that were previously snug, I noticed that they slipped right on with no trouble.  Jay hugged me and mentioned that I felt thinner and I could also just sort of feel something happening.

But today was the day of truth.

I am ELATED to tell you that I hopped on the scale and was 8 pounds lighter than I was two weeks ago!  8 pounds is a lot and I'm crazily excited!  I had been feeling miserably out of control and defeated and some of the changes that I made have been sacrifices.  Of course, I'm only scratching the surface of the weight that I want to lose, but it certainly is motivating to see such a significant change in two weeks.

It makes all of the wine I stopped drinking worth it.

Hooray!  Hooray!  Hooray!

Hooray!  Hooray!  Hooray!

2 comments: