About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

all in a name.

They say that it's always a good idea to google your name and see what comes up.

Usually I find very little about myself and a lot about this other woman named Anna Holler who died back in 1935.  Her family kept these amazing records of her life with her husband Glen and I can't help but feel somehow kindred with her.  Maybe it's because we share a name and have daughters so close in age?  Whatever the reason, I feel that when I look at the pictures of her it's as if I'm looking at my own life in another time.

 This is a photograph that I found on this website.  That is Anna Holler with her daughters, Dorothy and Evelyn Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment