About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Here We Go Again

Bunny's sea monkey's are still going strong 4 months later.

Yesterday we began a tank in Lila's room, but Lila's monkeys are getting the star treatment.  And now we have a societal sea monkey inequality.  Sea Monkey Compton in Bunny's bedroom and Sea Monkey Beverly Hills in Lila's bedroom.


 The Sea Monkey Ghetto
Beverly Hills Baby.  Chi-Chi-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment