About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Little Mold On A Sunny Day (Day 4)

Shouldn't more be happening?  The only thing in here that isn't organic is the bread (white bread- hot dog bun).

2 comments:

  1. do you just leave it closed all the time? i would think you'd have to have it open a bit at first to get the mold spores and junk in the air. but what do i know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense to me, but the directions said to never open it. They even suggested taping it shut so that kids can't open it. There's so moisture forming in there, so maybe the mold will follow shortly!

    Funny, I don't actually know how long it takes mold to grow because I'm always trying to avoid it. lol

    ReplyDelete