About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Bunny Holler


I do not know how it's possible that Bunny is going to be seven years old tomorrow. In all seriousness, I am in disbelief that seven full years have passed from the day that I held her in my arms for the first time. I'll never forget when I saw her little, tiny, perfectly round, toothless mouth stretch open to yawn after just being born 2 or so hours before... and that little yawn was the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen.

This year we decided not to have a party. Tomorrow is Bunny's actual birthday and she's going to school. She'll have a special breakfast and I made chickie cake pops for her to share with her classmates. Then, I'm making her favorite dinner and she can open her gifts. On Tuesday, Jay and I took the day off of work and Lila is taking the day off of school. We're taking the girls into NYC to the American Girl store so that Bunny can choose a doll and some accessories. Then, we're picnicking in Central Park and heading to the Imagination Movers show at 4. I can not wait!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy 7th bunny! i can't believe it's been that long either. Your day sounds wonderful, I hope it was :)

    ReplyDelete